Status
Not open for further replies.
The Lady I gave drag racing lessons to in Phoenix gave me a nice little 8th of Blue Dream. That was some damn good smoke! I've never found another quite like that one. It was from a dispensary in San Diego I guess. That's where she was from.
Blue Dream is total fire!!! One of my favorite sativas….. and still has enough indica in it to knock the pain down to a manageable daytime level…..
Just gotta make sure to switch to indica early enough or she’ll keep you up.

Had a big day planned as it is the wife's birthday. She woke up to severe vertigo and is so dizzy I have to help her get from bed to toilet and back. I guess my day will be spent doting on her, as she is very special to me. I probably wouldn't be alive without her help......she got me through my lowest of lows after my first wife and my ex best friend played a horrible game with my mind. I just wish there was something I could do to fix it and make her feel better. I have a pork roast cooking in the slow cooker and I will spend some time and bake her a cake, Hope that makes her feel better. Stay warm my friends:pighug:

Had a big day planned as it is the wife's birthday. She woke up to severe vertigo and is so dizzy I have to help her get from bed to toilet and back. I guess my day will be spent doting on her, as she is very special to me. I probably wouldn't be alive without her help......she got me through my lowest of lows after my first wife and my ex best friend played a horrible game with my mind. I just wish there was something I could do to fix it and make her feel better. I have a pork roast cooking in the slow cooker and I will spend some time and bake her a cake, Hope that makes her feel better. Stay warm my friends:pighug:
Hope wife feels better soon. Sounds like you're doin a good job taking care of her. :bighug:

Yeah, but why is no talking about the fact that the deer are able to TELL us how healthy they are. A nuclear plant melts down, and radiates the entire surrounding area…..humans leave……. And when they come back apparently the deer are like “ welcome back! We’re totally healthy…. And we can talk now, too…… but it’s no big deal, really…” :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:
1705083453135.gif

Blue Dream is total fire!!! One of my favorite sativas….. and still has enough indica in it to knock the pain down to a manageable daytime level…..
Just gotta make sure to switch to indica early enough or she’ll keep you up.

1705083536631.png

Edit - I need to grow some.

I have to shut my grow down the first week of June because of vacation, I don't have anyone to tend to my mess for me while I'm gone. I plan on starting a photoperiod blue dream when I get back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back