Status
Not open for further replies.
Smelly roses.....?... I could get lost in the smell of a rose.....
Yep, three of the four are known to be very fragrant, while the fourth is low odor…., but it looked lonely so I bought it anyway :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh, Dude acquainted himself with the hippie chick at the nursery already, that old hound anyway :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::pass:

Yep, three of the four are known to be very fragrant, while the fourth is low odor…., but it looked lonely so I bought it anyway :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That's how we ended up with 7 chickens instead of 6....:crying:... hubby couldn't leave one on its own.........:pighug:..... when he was taking all its friends...

Oh, Dude acquainted himself with the hippie chick at the nursery already, that old hound anyway :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::pass:
You know damn well that on the next time they get ready to go to the nursery, Frank is going to get Dude all excited a couple of miles before he gets there!

"Duder! We're going to see hippie chick! Yes we are!................... As he pets Duder's butt enthustically and 'ruffles' his head!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back