Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that’s a good point… :pass:
Biggie likes to snap at the bees and gets himself stung pretty often. Generally he won't even go outside during the day once it gets to be July/August. Smalls just sniffs them and never get stung :pass:

That's how we ended up with 7 chickens instead of 6....:crying:... hubby couldn't leave one on its own.........:pighug:..... when he was taking all its friends...
tenor.gif

You know damn well that on the next time they get ready to go to the nursery, Frank is going to get Dude all excited a couple of miles before he gets there!

"Duder! We're going to see hippie chick! Yes we are!................... As he pets Duder's butt enthustically and 'ruffles' his head!
Oh, Dude knows where all the pretty girls hang out around town already :eyebrows::rofl::pass: he trained coffee shop chick to give him free pup cups in only three visits. It was really amazing to watch happen :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::pass:

Very very nice!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::pass:

I got me a Gorilla 3x3 to replace the Mars 2.3 tent.
I figure on photo runs, it's mainly going to be clone and mom tent.
On my later auto run or even photo, I want to do one plant in a regular Earthbox.
When used as a clone or mom tent, that little Mars TS1000 will work quite excellent.

But................... If I'm growing something for production, I have my HLG 200 R spec to add in there. :headbang:

That will be 350 watts!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

That's gonna be some excellent lighting and the coverage should be quite good especially with some of the overlapping and reflective light going on.

I'd like to see how much over a pound I could get.
I couldn't be more happy with the Medic Grow Mini Sun 2, 320 watt I have in mine.
It may not have 'top bin diodes' :haha: (Amazon Marketing is a joke) But coverage is excellent, and the spectrum is spot on. Plants seem to love it! I highly :smokeit: recommend it!

Thanks for the bump!
:d5:

Last edited:
Biggie likes to snap at the bees and gets himself stung pretty often. Generally he won't even go outside during the day once it gets to be July/August. Smalls just sniffs them and never get stung :pass:
Dude knows not to mess with bugs and stuff. When we lived at the old house he was laying on the patio in the sun and I watched him, watch a scorpion run across the patio and run right into his outstretched foot and he didn’t move, despite the obvious fact he was watching it. Damn scorpion hit him, backed up, turned around and came back from where it came from :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Dude was back asleep mere seconds afterwards :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I think I’ll chance it with the clover. The weeds have choked everything out anyway, so I thought clover for a year or two would choke the weeds out and fix the soil, then I can slowly start mixing grass in more and more each year. I’m attempting to create a multi year project at this place to prevent myself from moving…….again.:doh::doh::doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::pass:

This guy on Naked & Afraid ate a bunch of tomato seeds and pooped them out on the 1st day of his challenge in an attempt to grow them for the duration of his challenge.

Do you guys think you could do that with cannabis seeds?

I think we should, collectively, solicit veterans of the show to eat a bunch of autoflower fems, then see who can grow the best looking plant on a 40-60 day XL challenge.

Why does it always have to be poop with you?!?! :nono: :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Afternoon @Frankthetank hows it going:pass:
Afternoon my friend :pass: Doing well, thanks
Does he give them the sad face? :biggrin:

The 'I deserve a treat' face?:eyebrows::funny:
Oh no, no sad face….he’s got super cute excited dog who gives kisses down pat. Plus he’ll jump up and gently put his front paws on their shoulders and hug. It’s got damn pathetic. But an interesting feature to have in a dog. To be honest, he’s about the best wing man I’ve ever had, as I’m sure you can imagine….
1711818624920.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back