Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy on Naked & Afraid ate a bunch of tomato seeds and pooped them out on the 1st day of his challenge in an attempt to grow them for the duration of his challenge.

Do you guys think you could do that with cannabis seeds?

I think we should, collectively, solicit veterans of the show to eat a bunch of autoflower fems, then see who can grow the best looking plant on a 40-60 day XL challenge.

Fantasmo Express has a slight bit of girth. No space to spare in the 3x3...

View attachment 1674407
:pass:
Very very nice!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::pass:

I got me a Gorilla 3x3 to replace the Mars 2.3 tent.
I figure on photo runs, it's mainly going to be clone and mom tent.
On my later auto run or even photo, I want to do one plant in a regular Earthbox.
When used as a clone or mom tent, that little Mars TS1000 will work quite excellent.

But................... If I'm growing something for production, I have my HLG 200 R spec to add in there. :headbang:

That will be 350 watts!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

That's gonna be some excellent lighting and the coverage should be quite good especially with some of the overlapping and reflective light going on.

I'd like to see how much over a pound I could get.

happee Caturday kidz! :kitty: sorry, ain't got time for the buffet today, cuz i'm jus too buzy (mebbe later this eve-? idk), but here'z ur Caturday dose of vitamin E & Up The Ironz! :headbang: ppp

This guy on Naked & Afraid ate a bunch of tomato seeds and pooped them out on the 1st day of his challenge in an attempt to grow them for the duration of his challenge.

Do you guys think you could do that with cannabis seeds?

I think we should, collectively, solicit veterans of the show to eat a bunch of autoflower fems, then see who can grow the best looking plant on a 40-60 day XL challenge.
I hereby second the motion!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Dude was there for immoral support, only :haha:

So far I’ve planted four roses (a pink, a red, a yellow, and an orange/red faded one), and some vincas for ground cover, and some type of little succulent bush thingies (not actually succulents). I’ve got plans for some other greenery around the yard, and I’ll probably do a container garden this year, so I can move it around until I find a good spot for something more permanent, for next year.

No sunflowers, though. I actually have decent soil here, so my options are a bit broader :pass:

Immoral support huh....?....…..…................ :pass: .... you should have taken him to the garden shop with you to vet the hippy chick.....

He might have had more Luck than you........:crying:

Smelly roses.....?... I could get lost in the smell of a rose.....

pssssst.............................. Did you forget something?

Day 36 and having huge buds on the plant? We confirmed time travel is real yesterday with the Guatemalan virgin tears thing.

1711817140236.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back