Status
Not open for further replies.
:funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:

I'm preparing to git "F n D High" and "Get Lost" working in the grow room........................ Maybe something will get done.

Dis Mornin' canna coffee in the same 3 dropper as last night, but wif 2 droppers with my straight THC in MCT oil.
This THC oil will keep you up, so hopefully I can get something done. It will be definitely a nice ride!
I was thinking about having a second canna coffee around three, that way I’m somewhere on the verge of elation and terror by the time the supercross race starts :haha: :pass:

Fantasmo Express has a slight bit of girth. No space to spare in the 3x3...

Screenshot_2024-03-30-10-52-41-923.jpg

:pass:

The G-kids looked at me as if I was nuts when I arranged an egg hunt.......:crying:.... but everyone enjoys chocolate huh...?...

I didn't get one.....:shrug:...boo... hubby was moaning about the cost.... but I got 3 my favourite bars...

Can you imagine me sitting watching 4 people scoff chocolate... and I have none.......?

One of the G-kids could get injured.......... while I fought them for it...........:crying:
I would share my chocolate with you!:pighug::bighug::tigerhug:

I remember when I was two years old and how my sisters teased me with Hershey Kisses!

I heard that's a torture procedure in Switzerland! :biggrin:

And the joke is on my sisters! :muahaha:

Neither one of them can eat Hershey's kisses anymore !!! :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::naughtystep::naughtystep:

Well, kept reminding her and getting I know's back....now that half the day is gone she's not into it today, shoot for tomorrow....no matter what, they make you wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back