Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning Auntie :bighug: this morning is dabs and canna coffee in hopes they help the back pain from doing too much in the garden yesterday :doh::rofl:

How are you today? :pass:

:pighug:. Give over.... the Dude did that......... I saw the photos.............:yeah:.......

What did you plant....,?..... I didn't see any sunflowers.......:biggrin:

:pighug:. Give over.... the Dude did that......... I saw the photos.............:yeah:.......

What did you plant....,?..... I didn't see any sunflowers.......:biggrin:
Dude was there for immoral support, only :haha:

So far I’ve planted four roses (a pink, a red, a yellow, and an orange/red faded one), and some vincas for ground cover, and some type of little succulent bush thingies (not actually succulents). I’ve got plans for some other greenery around the yard, and I’ll probably do a container garden this year, so I can move it around until I find a good spot for something more permanent, for next year.

No sunflowers, though. I actually have decent soil here, so my options are a bit broader :pass:

View attachment 1674404
That canna coffee was so strong, Dude and I got lost and walked about six miles trying to find our way home :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back feels good though :yay::rofl:
I had the three dropper THC/CBD Canna coffee last night at about 10PM. By about midnight hours finished messing with Diddy, so I went to bed. ............................ I was invisible, off the radar, no police and in God mode. I drove by him on the street on a motorcycle. I honked at him to get on and he did.
So we did drive-bys on other players. So to other players, it looked like he was a passenger, but no one driving. By being a passenger, it gave him auto targeting. He can also use a compact grenade launcher.

With that Canna coffee peaking on top of Mangos N Chem rosin, I was dying laughing constantly!

I should have recorded it! :funny: :funny: :funny:

"Diddy" was on mic and talking mad smack as we were killing players. He was a black kid, so it was pretty authentic!

I know I know! Typical Stoner! Goes and gets stoned and plays video games!:biggrin::cools::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::woohoo:

Work, Shmerk.... I hate working on the weekends. On the good side, I'm just sitting around and hiding out till the actual workers come back from the shop.

I used to work a 6day/4day week... It was great on the 4day.......:biggrin:.. I hope it is over soon for you....:pass:

Dude was there for immoral support, only :haha:

So far I’ve planted four roses (a pink, a red, a yellow, and an orange/red faded one), and some vincas for ground cover, and some type of little succulent bush thingies (not actually succulents). I’ve got plans for some other greenery around the yard, and I’ll probably do a container garden this year, so I can move it around until I find a good spot for something more permanent, for next year.

No sunflowers, though. I actually have decent soil here, so my options are a bit broader :pass:

u jus wanted to uze "bush thingiez" in a sentence :doh: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back