Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a very few methods of
killing and dying
in the world of GTA Online.
I strive to be creative in my killing!
:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

:funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:

It is Tuesday, but instead of tacos I am going to make Chili Verde. Ms. MOG wants to make a dip for egg coloring day using it. I just need to cut the meat in smaller pieces for the dip and make it on the dryer side.
Yum Yum
We have an old fashioned meatloaf in the oven. Day old meatloaf sandwhich is my fav!

Got some luck today, was given this cabin for free as they were going to build a new house on the land.

View attachment 1673695

Not a beauty but it’s okey for a guest-house on someone’s property outside the city. Will do some bucks on it. Probably 2-3 days work to stabilize it and transport it to its new location. 🥂
That's one heck of a score!

Then again…..peace and quiet….:pass::rofl:
wtf-is-that-wtf.gif

Got some luck today, was given this cabin for free as they were going to build a new house on the land.

View attachment 1673695

Not a beauty but it’s okey for a guest-house on someone’s property outside the city. Will do some bucks on it. Probably 2-3 days work to stabilize it and transport it to its new location. 🥂
How many people are given a cabin AND have a place to put it? Lucky indeed.

:crying: :crying:
Skid row = Zombie Land
We passed by Pedro and 4th and let me tell you, no serenity in sight.
Probably the least serene place on earth! I've been down there a couple of times and it's amazing a place exists like that in this country. And that's been a few years ago. Scares me to think how it is now with things being a lot worse. There, the Tenderloin in SF, Kensington in Phili...f'n crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back