Status
Not open for further replies.
Think my hashish is dry :eyebrows::headbang:

IMG_9268.jpeg

Got some luck today, was given this cabin for free as they were going to build a new house on the land.

IMG_9087.jpeg

Not a beauty but it’s okey for a guest-house on someone’s property outside the city. Will do some bucks on it. Probably 2-3 days work to stabilize it and transport it to its new location. 🥂

I commend you for all the effort that I know it took to do that! :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::thumbsup:

That freezing and microplaning stuff is just too messy for me. I'd love to be able to do ice water hash, but I will only do it when I have a dehydrator.

I'll probably get one too, after I build my grow room in my shop. I plan to go just a little bit overkill on the mini split. So if I want to I can bring down the temperature pretty well and that would give me the opportunity to do it anytime of the year when I don't have an active grow. Really, even cooler temperatures will aid in Dry ice hash making. It makes it easier for collecting and it won't absorb as much moisture As I would be able to lower the humidity also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back