Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon my friend :pass: How’s it going?
It is Tuesday, but instead of tacos I am going to make Chili Verde. Ms. MOG wants to make a dip for egg coloring day using it. I just need to cut the meat in smaller pieces for the dip and make it on the dryer side.

It is Tuesday, but instead of tacos I am going to make Chili Verde. Ms. MOG wants to make a dip for egg coloring day using it. I just need to cut the meat in smaller pieces for the dip and make it on the dryer side.
1711480633825.gif

I’m doing a one pan baked chicken and veggies :pass:

I’m not going to lie…. There was a moment where I was trying to wrap my stoned brain around using chili verde to color eggs with :doh::rofl::pass:

Shifting dust about..... :pighug: ... the house has been empty a year...so lotsa dust.......:biggrin:.... I can feel in my heart you would be good with a feather duster.......:pass:

All done actually... just the floor washed from top to bottom on Friday......:coffee2:..... I'm wrecked......:biggrin:

Oh, Im terrible at that if its to much stuff. If its clean, minimalistic and no liftning of any furtnitures or collectibles or other sort of unnecessary material I would say im pretty good at it.
Here, she’s a collecter/horder so trying to keep it clean is impossible as it’s to much stuff.

But hey, I could come down and build a small house on your land, take care of the flowers 💐 and help you with the vegetables/repair some stuffs in your house if it’s needed, do some painting and cut the grass 🤷 I could be your step-son hahaha.

Here it was snowing today 🇨🇦 You bet I would change this climate to yours.

Even the plants are getting snow on them:
IMG_9086.png

Sorry for the blurry photo but I didn’t dare to wake them up… and minimum 4 weeks to go! ❄️❄️❄️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back