Status
Not open for further replies.
Here it is 8.95 in and 5.13 out 57% return. I washed 188 grams of frozen trim so when you do that math it’s not very good but way better than trashing it.

Wrapped the brick in a 25 micron screen then stuffed into a 37 micron bag and then stuffed that in a 120 micron bag starting temp was 150f finished at 175f at about 800 mpsi
IMG_9269.jpeg
IMG_9271.jpeg

Here it is 8.95 in and 5.13 out 57% return. I washed 188 grams of frozen trim so when you do that math it’s not very good but way better than trashing it.

Wrapped the brick in a 25 micron screen then stuffed into a 37 micron bag and then stuffed that in a 120 micron bag starting temp was 150f finished at 175f at about 800 mpsi
View attachment 1673721View attachment 1673722
What method u use to make the hash? Ice water?

Yes Ice water bubble hash I've done the dry ice once before but wasn't a fan so I've decided to stick with ice water and a washing machine :headbang::lildab:
Haha that was gonna be my next question! If i make it i damn sure am too lazy to be stirring a bucket with a paddle for god knows how long! I’m all about flip a switch and chill! :thumbsup:

Haha that was gonna be my next question! If i make it i damn sure am too lazy to be stirring a bucket with a paddle for god knows how long! I’m all about flip a switch and chill! :thumbsup:

Machine is nice and does a better job then you can by the the key is not to be violent in the washing it's easy to over do it by hand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back