Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, my pop, pretty close to the same.
Went to a family reunion, surrounded by several generations, had a blast, went home, never woke up. Man that’s how I want to go. That or a bus, something quick that doesn’t hurt to much.
Yeah dying in the hospital is not on my top list of last memories!

Question on DLI and Photone app
For photoperiod plants the below chart shows that DLI is ramped up until the end of veg phase. Then, it drops down for first week of flower and ramps up again as flower weeks progress.
I don't understand why the drop in DLI the first weeks of flower. To me this doesn't mimic the outdoor growing environment and just doesn'tmake sense.
Screenshot_20230502_085249_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Anyone know why?

For photoperiod plants the below chart shows that DLI is ramped up until the end of veg phase. Then, it drops down for first week of flower and ramps up again as flower weeks progress.
I don't understand why the drop in DLI the first weeks of flower. To me this doesn't mimic the outdoor growing environment and just doesn'tmake sense.
View attachment 1672944 Anyone know why?
That's the switch from 18 hours to 12 hours of light

That's the switch from 18 hours to 12 hours of light
:yeahthat:
You aren’t dimming light the plant just gets less photons cuz its over 12hrs not 18! ;) :d5:

I think of it like their is a chemical that makes the plant flower or veg the more dark the more flower CHEM it has so that one week of less light will give it that flower push faster and then you can cost from there..Just my thinking :p

:yeahthat:
You aren’t dimming light the plant just gets less photons cuz its over 12hrs not 18! ;) :d5:
Yes I understand(maybe i'm head fkning myself) But, I keep thinking of the outdoor season of growing and the light/sun gradually decreases. In other words the chart should slope down from the last week of veg...I guess i can't rap my head around it

I think of it like their is a chemical that makes the plant flower or veg the more dark the more flower CHEM it has so that one week of less light will give it that flower push faster and then you can cost from there..Just my thinking :p
This makes more sense to me👌

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back