Status
Not open for further replies.
3-Dubs that battery boy is at it again. Got my cheap-o spot welder. It’s used to spot weld the nickel strips to the battery terminals. You combine the 18650 cells in series and parallel to get the volts and amps you need. All in all pretty cool. They use these cells everywhere, heck they even build car batteries out of them. Portable power tools, lights, all that stuff uses these batteries. They are easily salvaged. Now all I have to do is figure out what to do with the ones I build!!

View attachment 1672884
Just curious, how do you check the health of each cell? I would have thought that most cells in a faulty battery would be aging out, but I am not sure I understand the chemistry of the decline. :shrug: :pighug:

Have you ever tried to decarb Rosin ?
Well yahhhh
just-look-at-it.gif

:pass:

Have you ever tried to decarb Rosin ? It bubbles up like crazy
do it all the time. I make all my tinctures and edibles with decarbed rosin. Tastes a lot better than decarbing the bud. To my taste anyway. :pighug:

Dig it!

Seems I gotta spread the love, so no reps for you this time. Excellent article, I will be doing this when I process the current crop. Thanks for posting this!

I've got a flashlight that takes 4 of those 18650s. I use it for tracking deer after they are shot. I call it the 2nd sun. Its hilarious when I go to help my buddy track a deer and everyone else is out there with shitty little flashlights and I turn that thing on and light half the woods up.
Sounds like what i need for my hunting….. hunting addresses in the dark that is! U wouldn’t believe how many idiots place orders for food or groceries after dark yet their house is like a fucking cave with no lights on and no way to see the address! :shrug::cuss::rofl:

Mmm... yeah you know... friend living here went for a surprise visit to see his Dad in the UK....took him to see his friends in his local pub on the Sunday .... made him his favourite...fresh crab on brown bread sanis,..then he had a lie down in the afternoon...and didn't wake up again..

And although they were gutted...his son said what a way to go.... :pass: ..he died Happy..

Conversation Monday went... don't move the TV to paint...... just pull it out... small roller down the back.. it will be fine....

Grrrr...,

Please don't disconnect the TV...

Grrrrrrrrr...gggrrrr...

Then him and Simon carried the TV across the room...painted the wall... put it back...no flaming net......:doh:

Then the daft woman in the call centre let us think that the techies would be out on Tuesday... but it was a flipping Bank holiday for Fathers day..
Then our provider rang on Wednesday to say the techie would be here between 12-1pm................on Thursday....,.:yoinks:...

He got here at 4pm.... and it was a 2minute job...:doh:..he said rain had probably dripped into the ariel and caused a short....

Very coincidental....:shrug:.. especially since it hadn't rained....

I Blame hubby.....,.. and I'm sticking to It.......:biggrin:
You know, many of us have faced death many times and had to live with it as a constant reminder.
Realistically, with what I had to do, I really didn't expect to live past 25 and almost didn't. And in your mind, you try to reason away senseless deaths,. And most times there is just no reason that makes any kind of sense.

In the search for any sort of solace, We often like to comment of, "At least he was doing what made him happy when he went!" And I pretty much totally agree with that thought process! I definitely don't want to die in some damn hospital hooked up to all sorts of crap!

I've been told several times by fellow racers that I had a death wish...................... Even had a magazine writer state such! Well no, I did not! I did take risks, but they were calculated risks! Just as long as I didn't burn up, I think I'd be OK with that kind of death. After I got a taste of a little steam burn, fire is definitely one thing that I tried to avoid above most everything else!

So take solace that your friend got to visit and spend some time his dad and got to enjoy some of his favorite food before passing away in his sleep! I'd take that if I got to visit with my Dad again!

If I can't go out in the blaze of glory at the race track, my next choice would be 2 be shot by a jealous husband at the age of 90 something while caught in the act or just a simple "come and go" at the same time!:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::biggrin::cooldance::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

The cleanup crew showed up........They are always either under the bird feeder out front, or getting high out back at the compost pile where I dump my trimmings.
20240322_092234.jpg
20240322_092250.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back