Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep…. Yesterday it started not heating, even though the screen said it was heated. I could get it to work after a while, but today it’s worse…. So I ordered another. Enail.com was the cheapest I could find (59$ instead of 70$). :pass:
Lmao u shoulda just said keep reading! ;)

I saw the post few replies down after my question! :rofl::d5:

I mean idk. It seems like i havent had the problem unless there was a Daiquiri Lime in the tent or closet.
If u are feeding everything the same feed i would guess N tox and that strain may just be really sensitive! Not only does it make those hooked claw looking leaves but it will make smaller airy buds if during bloom! ;)

Trust me I didn’t remember that had to google search! :thumbsup::rofl:

If u are feeding everything the same feed i would guess N tox and that strain may just be really sensitive! Not only does it make those hooked claw looking leaves but it will make smaller airy buds if during bloom! ;)

Trust me I didn’t remember that had to google search! :thumbsup::rofl:
Thought I remembered something about excess N being able to make a plant reveg but didn’t read far enough to see if that was true! :shrug::rofl:

Tryna figure out what i should do today. Im feeling a bit drained. I had a few hours over last week so missing a half a day isnt so bad. Got a lot of stuff to do i didn't get to over the weekend. Might take the day n try to chill a bit. Idk bein home is stressful too tho. Aunt woke up particularly crabby n im trying not to be around her today.

Im also having a little trouble with the plants too . Something been off the last couple runs n i was thinking it was me but more n more im thinkn maybe the Daiquiri Lime is the culprit. It's the only one that was involved with all 3 grows where i ended up getting these big branches with small buds, and branches break too easy for as thick as they are, clawed single leaves, delay in flowering time, dark green shiny leaves, looked fine until they started to flower then the weird leaves started and it seems most to the plants next to her and less on the ones that have been further away. This time its week 11 and Daiquiri Lime still hasn't flipped to flower and its been under 12/12 the last 2 weeks. It seemed like mostly on one side of purple Ryder View attachment 1672237

Whatcha guys think?

I agree with Frank and I’ve had plants do similar that are getting and or are sensitive to too much N

Thought I remembered something about excess N being able to make a plant reveg but didn’t read far enough to see if that was true! :shrug::rofl:
Excess N will cause a plant to keep producing foliage….. by lowering n the plant puts energy into making flowers instead…. :pass: Pretty sure that’s what’s going on, anywho…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back