Status
Not open for further replies.
MedCzech’s ManCave Update

Day 75 Almost there folks ‼️‼️

The end is near another 6 plants came out in last couple days.
View attachment 1672229

Down to only ten plants left in the room ✅

View attachment 1672230
This Laughing Gas is going to be really nice herb.

View attachment 1672231
Midnight Bessie from Elev8 seeds should be a nice little plant too. Starting to get a little gassy with her lime skittles with some licorice twist. Good stuff.

View attachment 1672232
Fairy Cake 🧁 #2 looking good. Super stinky chemical funk in her.
View attachment 1672233
Chemdogging x Hubbabubbahaze is a bubblegum gas bomb 💣 ‼️

View attachment 1672235
Double Grape 🍇 x Strawberry 🍓 Nuggets should be some nice herb too. It’s got some nice size nugs on her from top to bottom.

Take care y’all.

Peace ☮️ love 💕 and happiness 😃‼️
Looking great buddy!!!

Tryna figure out what i should do today. Im feeling a bit drained. I had a few hours over last week so missing a half a day isnt so bad. Got a lot of stuff to do i didn't get to over the weekend. Might take the day n try to chill a bit. Idk bein home is stressful too tho. Aunt woke up particularly crabby n im trying not to be around her today.

Im also having a little trouble with the plants too . Something been off the last couple runs n i was thinking it was me but more n more im thinkn maybe the Daiquiri Lime is the culprit. It's the only one that was involved with all 3 grows where i ended up getting these big branches with small buds, and branches break too easy for as thick as they are, clawed single leaves, delay in flowering time, dark green shiny leaves, looked fine until they started to flower then the weird leaves started and it seems most to the plants next to her and less on the ones that have been further away. This time its week 11 and Daiquiri Lime still hasn't flipped to flower and its been under 12/12 the last 2 weeks. It seemed like mostly on one side of purple Ryder
IMG_20240318_103908299.jpg

Whatcha guys think?

Public Service Announcement:
As the weather warms and thoughts of hiking and camping come to the fore, please remember. . .

94e6b242-a572-4b3c-bf0c-e6dc2e8dd43b.jpeg

Tryna figure out what i should do today. Im feeling a bit drained. I had a few hours over last week so missing a half a day isnt so bad. Got a lot of stuff to do i didn't get to over the weekend. Might take the day n try to chill a bit. Idk bein home is stressful too tho. Aunt woke up particularly crabby n im trying not to be around her today.

Im also having a little trouble with the plants too . Something been off the last couple runs n i was thinking it was me but more n more im thinkn maybe the Daiquiri Lime is the culprit. It's the only one that was involved with all 3 grows where i ended up getting these big branches with small buds, and branches break too easy for as thick as they are, clawed single leaves, delay in flowering time, dark green shiny leaves, looked fine until they started to flower then the weird leaves started and it seems most to the plants next to her and less on the ones that have been further away. This time its week 11 and Daiquiri Lime still hasn't flipped to flower and its been under 12/12 the last 2 weeks. It seemed like mostly on one side of purple Ryder View attachment 1672237

Whatcha guys think?
The way it's throwing out those odd fan leaves kinda looks like it was trying to re-vege. Maybe you have a light leak somewhere? And that one is overly sensitive to it or close to it?

and it wazn't a lunar eclipse i was referrin to.....sillee :doh: ppp
Ya i was at the tail end of an all day dab train! Didn’t think that sounded right since its the sun being hidden this time! :doh::rofl:

Im also having a little trouble with the plants too . Something been off the last couple runs n i was thinking it was me but more n more im thinkn maybe the Daiquiri Lime is the culprit. It's the only one that was involved with all 3 grows where i ended up getting these big branches with small buds, and branches break too easy for as thick as they are, clawed single leaves, delay in flowering time, dark green shiny leaves, looked fine until they started to flower then the weird leaves started and it seems most to the plants next to her and less on the ones that have been further away. This time its week 11 and Daiquiri Lime still hasn't flipped to flower and its been under 12/12 the last 2 weeks. It seemed like mostly on one side of purple Ryder View attachment 1672237

Whatcha guys think?
Looks on the edge of N tox…. Have you lowered the N once flower started? :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back