Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, had to finally order a new atomizer for the carta 2 this morning :doh: :lildab:
Morning Frank..went caput huh? I'd really like for such devices to show the resistance of the atty in real time as deviations can be a very good indicator that it is failing.

:pass:

Morning Frank..went caput huh? I'd really like for such devices to show the resistance of the atty in real time as deviations can be a very good indicator that it is failing.

:pass:
Good morning my friend…. :pass:

Yep, yesterday it started not heating, but reading as heated on the screen. It would eventually work after messing with it…. This morning it was worse….so I just replaced it. Almost 2500 dabs out of the original isn’t terrible, IMO. Although my love affair with joints is reigniting :rofl::rofl::rofl::pass:

Hey Hey Hey!

Just in case anyone needs it on a Monday morning...

Screenshot 2024-03-16 at 10.18.40 AM.png

Good morning my friend…. :pass:

Yep, yesterday it started not heating, but reading as heated on the screen. It would eventually work after messing with it…. This morning it was worse….so I just replaced it. Almost 2500 dabs out of the original isn’t terrible, IMO. Although my love affair with joints is reigniting :rofl::rofl::rofl::pass:
If I recall there's a 6 month warranty on the atomizer...you over 6 months?

Increasing my calories after 2 weeks of that supposed to start cardio. More sleep N idk supposed to see a therapist about stress. Physical therapist (smokin hot btw) is the one who was pushy about it. This was sorta an exact repeat of last time but now the faces have changed.
Ask the PT about a happy ending to her therapy. Ya don't get nuthin' if ya don't ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back