Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Hey Hey!

Just in case anyone needs it on a Monday morning...

View attachment 1672223
Yesterday while in Walmart, I went over to their T shirt section And found some quite entertaining shirts sort along those lines! There were quite a few others, but I had already picked up two other shirts that I wanted.

I like Godzilla!
IMG_20240318_090532141.jpg

And something I might try to grow!:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:
IMG_20240318_090449002.jpg

And sorta along the same lines as my Wednesday, Adams family, ' Solitude suits me'

IMG_20240318_090252133.jpg
IMG_20240318_090342531_HDR.jpg

A&W was my first job at 13 in 1978. The guy paid carhops $1 an hour. If you were short on your changer it came out of your pay.
We’d make big vats of the root beer. 1 gallon syrup and several 40lbs bags of sugar.
My first job was at A&W also in 1978 had a blast found love great memories and I love the fish sandwich :toke:

Increasing my calories after 2 weeks of that supposed to start cardio. More sleep N idk supposed to see a therapist about stress. Physical therapist (smokin hot btw) is the one who was pushy about it. This was sorta an exact repeat of last time but now the faces have changed.
And it sounds like you need to try some CBD at night to get some more sleep!

I can send you a couple of 60 milliliter bottles of the 1:1 I have in coconut oil, if you can have that oil.
It's recovered medicine from the dry ice shake. I take that worked material, which still has lots of goodness in it, decarboxylate and then infuse it.
One or two droppers on a cookie about an hour before you go to bed and you're good!

I have no idea if the oil is harmful to your pancreas or not. Let me know if you want to try!

My first job was at A&W also in 1978 had a blast found love great memories and I love the fish sandwich :toke:
We had an A and W root beer stand in our little town! I don't think it lasted until 78, but I sure have some good memories from there as little kid!
There was another hamburger stand across the street from the A and W, but I cannot remember the name of it or if it was a chain. I don't think it was a chain.

Those root beer floats were so damn good!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::woohoo:

We had an A and W root beer stand in our little town! I don't think it lasted until 78, but I sure have some good memories from there as little kid!
There was another hamburger stand across the street from the A and W, but I cannot remember the name of it or if it was a chain. I don't think it was a chain.

Those root beer floats were so damn good!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::woohoo:
Yes :glutton:

@Frankthetank Bud I like joints for sure the stealthiness is tough but with legalization :pass:
Yeah, it’s for sure tough to hide. Although here, if you have a medical card, you can smoke weed anywhere it’s legal to smoke cigarettes….except while driving of course. :pass:

Theres an A&W on the way to my sister's house. I always wanted to try cuz it's the only one ive ever seen n i love me some root beer. Pulled off the eway once and it was closed:doh:. Culver's root beer pretty damn good. Used to have an independent grocery store a couple blocks away, old school, all the meat was local, made their own jerky n dope ass fried chicken , full size take n bake pizzas on Fridays , barrels of 10¢ candy and a soda fountain... that fountain, idk what made that root beer so damn good but id legit have troubles leaving cuz i kept wanting another , Culver's is the closest to the taste of the OG

MedCzech’s ManCave Update

Day 75 Almost there folks ‼️‼️

The end is near another 6 plants came out in last couple days.
IMG_0346.jpeg

Down to only ten plants left in the room ✅

IMG_0349.jpeg

This Laughing Gas is going to be really nice herb.

IMG_0355.jpeg

Midnight Bessie from Elev8 seeds should be a nice little plant too. Starting to get a little gassy with her lime skittles with some licorice twist. Good stuff.

IMG_0354.jpeg

Fairy Cake 🧁 #2 looking good. Super stinky chemical funk in her.
IMG_0352.jpeg

Chemdogging x Hubbabubbahaze is a bubblegum gas bomb 💣 ‼️

IMG_0350.jpeg

Double Grape 🍇 x Strawberry 🍓 Nuggets should be some nice herb too. It’s got some nice size nugs on her from top to bottom.

Take care y’all.

Peace ☮️ love 💕 and happiness 😃‼️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back