Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @420Forever whats it say for your area cuz your duration sounds a bit off?

View attachment 1672241

funnee u should mention that....i jus got an email this morning that'z suddenly showing a diff time & duration now :shrug: up here, totality was gonna hit at 2:00pm & last 4m 28s....now they say totality will be at 1:58pm & last 4m 08s :shrug: ppp

funnee u should mention that....i jus got an email this morning that'z suddenly showing a diff time & duration now :shrug: up here, totality was gonna hit at 2:00pm & last 4m 28s....now they say totality will be at 1:58pm & last 4m 08s :shrug: ppp
Maybe my source isn’t that accurate cuz still shows 1:50pm for when it’ll pass over me!

Sisters house def looks like the spot to be! ;)

1710779801794.png

Pride lands and a compost tea. Gonna go with what you guys are saying thank you all . The thing that threw me is that it seems to start happening with proximity to her with other plants. Like I moved her and Idk maybe not
Lmao ya i would vote that her being shy is def not the issue! ;) :crying::pighug:

Also pinky is that feed like an all in 1 kinda thing? Not familiar with that brand! When i first started growing i used nectar for the gods and although at the time i bitched about adding 6 different amendments to every feed it does make it easy if something is sensitive or hungry and just needs a particular thing adjusted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back