Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

I pressed some more of the @LaughingHyenaSeeds Lil' Stick this morning. It is a great buzz, I can get stuff done. I think it has won a spot in my next grow on merit alone. It keeps me up at night enjoying the buzz.

:crying:
Sleep good and dream about some cannabis-smoking sexy girls…. 🤞
At my age, that is the only kind I ever get, imaginary :rofl:

More painful than a LEGO

View attachment 1671979
Oh that would hurt for sure but Lego beasts travel in packs or whole armies! I have fallen victim in the dark to their traps in the past.

Good to see you.....

Got nothin' to contribute. Just wanted to say hi

:toke:
That's awesome a hello is a good thing I appreciate that brother

That's awesome a hello is a good thing I appreciate that brother
1710704239848.gif

Looks like I can buy sassafras root already cut and dried.

Pros: Will save me time measured in years
Cons: It's from etsy. Not sure what I am actually getting.

That it is legal to buy it at all is somewhat encouraging. I guess you just can't use it to make food or sell food with it as an ingredient.

I've seen a video by someone who made their own root beer with the actual root. Looks easy enough - or at least something that can easily tuned as more is made. Won't really be a "vintage" element to it though. (shrugging emoji here)

:pass:
If I ever want sassafras root I can just dig it up in the backyard.
Kinda legal like San Pedro cactus..OK to grow or sell/ship but don't get caught making mescaline from it.

If I ever want sassafras root I can just dig it up in the backyard.
Kinda legal like San Pedro cactus..OK to grow or sell/ship but don't get caught making mescaline from it.
Yeah I figure there has to be a reputable commercial supplier. Ironic that I am finding homeopathic medications made from it as well.

Thanks everyone their all nice boosh's here is another one and one more to go:headbang::bighug::pass::thanks:

Night Owl Mango Mrrr Day 52 did some trimming on her too she wasn't as thick but still going to have some big fats colas

Before

IMG_9179.jpeg

IMG_9180.jpeg

IMG_9182.jpeg

IMG_9183.jpeg

After

IMG_9184.jpeg

IMG_9185.jpeg

IMG_9186.jpeg

IMG_9188.jpeg

IMG_9189.jpeg

IMG_9192.jpeg