Status
Not open for further replies.
No A&Ws around here. We've got Stewart's but they're only open during the summer
Culver’s is the Neo A&W for my needs. Mr Craig knows what TF i like.. Concrete Mixer is the *upgraded* cooler now. Im okay with all of it.
Also, I am sure I can talk them into recreating one for me.

🍀☘️🍀 Good St. Paddy's day fellow gellies and @Cultivators ! :smokeout:

I just saw this offering from Laughing Hyena, a very juicy sale offer HERE... Thanks @LaughingHyenaSeeds :cool1:

In HS I used to work nights at an A&W.. best damn root beer. They sold it by up to a gallon. It was beautiful. They made the ultimate combo of soft serve, and root beer blended like a shake, called a ‘cooler’. Dear gawd they were superfluous looking back, but man they were culmination of two things combining and the result is the best parts of both.. a root beer ‘float’ u can drink with a straw.. flipping genius.. sorry for the trip so far down memory line street boulevard…but my brain went there real qwik… and I smoke herbal supplements from time to time :jointman:

Oh man, that has me drooling! I do love me some tasty Root Beer 😛 .... hard to find quality anymore though, what with the damn high fructose syrup crap, lower quality extract ingredients and all that...
A&W was a fav' of mine too, made floats all the time!
There's a local company that makes an truly excellent RB, but they've become rather snooty about it and the prices became outrageous... More expensive that actual craft beer, seriously- :nono:

The bottles I picked up were imported from Mexico. I guess the only advantage to these is they are available year round. I wonder which is cheaper, since they are both exactly the same.
Ummmmm……definitely don’t search “Mexican Coke” on Amazon…..don’t do that…

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Just kidding you totally should :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::bump::pass:

🍀☘️🍀 Good St. Paddy's day fellow gellies and @Cultivators ! :smokeout:

I just saw this offering from Laughing Hyena, a very juicy sale offer HERE... Thanks @LaughingHyenaSeeds :cool1:

Oh man, that has me drooling! I do love me some tasty Root Beer 😛 .... hard to find quality anymore though, what with the damn high fructose syrup crap, lower quality extract ingredients and all that...
A&W was a fav' of mine too, made floats all the time!
There's a local company that makes an truly excellent RB, but they've become rather snooty about it and the prices became outrageous... More expensive that actual craft beer, seriously- :nono:

Agreed with the pricing. The local stuff I get today was for some time actually cheaper than A&W. Those days are long passed.

The bottles I picked up were imported from Mexico. I guess the only advantage to these is they are available year round. I wonder which is cheaper, since they are both exactly the same.
They have yellow caps. Same price as the regular coke
IMG_20240317_150033904.jpg
IMG_20240317_150040413_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240317_150048232.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back