Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao whats funny is i too am either drinking a DP or a root beer! No idea what original recipe root beer he was talking about! I usually drink me some A&W!
In HS I used to work nights at an A&W.. best damn root beer. They sold it by up to a gallon. It was beautiful. They made the ultimate combo of soft serve, and root beer blended like a shake, called a ‘cooler’. Dear gawd they were superfluous looking back, but man they were culmination of two things combining and the result is the best parts of both.. a root beer ‘float’ u can drink with a straw.. flipping genius.. sorry for the trip so far down memory line street boulevard…but my brain went there real qwik… and I smoke herbal supplements from time to time :jointman:

No A&Ws around here. We've got Stewart's but they're only open during the summer
1710701056209.gif

1710701085782.gif

1710701117348.gif

In HS I used to work nights at an A&W.. best damn root beer. They sold it by up to a gallon. It was beautiful. They made the ultimate combo of soft serve, and root beer blended like a shake, called a ‘cooler’. Dear gawd they were superfluous looking back, but man they were culmination of two things combining and the result is the best parts of both.. a root beer ‘float’ u can drink with a straw.. flipping genius.. sorry for the trip so far down memory line street boulevard…but my brain went there real qwik… and I smoke herbal supplements from time to time :jointman:

A&W is nice.... Also have an affinity for locally made stuff. Lot's of apiaries here so lots of local honey. Honey being a featured ingredient in Dominion Root Beer. It is a bit pricey, and not quite like more commercial brands. Clearly subjective, but it does strike me as being a bit more "natural" tasting. Only real negative is the cost.

There's coke with real sugar in stores here now. They sell "kosher" coke around the Jewish holidays and it's got real sugar
The bottles I picked up were imported from Mexico. I guess the only advantage to these is they are available year round. I wonder which is cheaper, since they are both exactly the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back