Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone their all nice boosh's here is another one and one more to go:headbang::bighug::pass::thanks:

Night Owl Mango Mrrr Day 52 did some trimming on her too she wasn't as thick but still going to have some big fats colas

Before

IMG_9179.jpeg

IMG_9180.jpeg

IMG_9182.jpeg

IMG_9183.jpeg

After

IMG_9184.jpeg

IMG_9185.jpeg

IMG_9186.jpeg

IMG_9188.jpeg

IMG_9189.jpeg

IMG_9192.jpeg
Hey Lil Dab,how do you like those ratcheting clips? I got the same ones.Hard to use? Seems like it would be easy to f,up.

Hey Lil Dab,how do you like those ratcheting clips? I got the same ones.Hard to use? Seems like it would be easy to f,up.

I do like them but yes easy to fuck up if the branches are stiff work them little bit where the clip is going to go. I had one snap a branch I put it on and just ratcheted it over :eek1::nono: So now I work the section slightly and after each click slide the clip up and down so it's not bending all in one location. Besides that I love them I just set them and forgot them. I love not having wires around the pot while messing with the covers:headbang:

I do like them but yes easy to fuck up if the branches are stiff work them little bit where the clip is going to go. I had one snap a branch I put it on and just ratcheted it over :eek1::nono: So now I work the section slightly and after each click slide the clip up and down so it's not bending all in one location. Besides that I love them I just set them and forgot them. I love not having wires around the pot while messing with the covers:headbang:
That was my worry.My plan was to to do a few clicks over a period of a couple days and play it by ear.Thanks for the help. Oh I get it you super crop a little beforehand.Good thinking.@ Lil Dab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back