Status
Not open for further replies.
In other news i need to hunt down a tiny screwdriver cuz my Gd torch stopped working! Felt a weird pop when i pulled trigger and its like whatever mechanism the trigger would catch to engage gas and spark is no longer catching! Wanna see if i can fix it before i go waste money on a new one! If i gotta replace it i will be glad I didn’t buy a c clamp! :shrug::eyebrows::crying:
Nope no fixing it! The lil valve on top of the butane tank snapped in half somehow so time for a new one! :(
image.jpg

Well stoners I didn’t want to say anything but he asked me to. I talked to @Dabber last night and he’s not doing very good health wise he is ok but they have a bunch of family stuff going on. He told me last night to pray for his wife and him this afternoon cause they have just lost their daughter. Tragic story I’d rather not get into but if you all could be thinking and praying for him this afternoon around 5-6pm they will be bringing her home to rest :bighug::karmacloud:

We’re here for you brother take all the time you need we’ll be here when your ready :karmacloud::vibes::sadcry:
View attachment 1658469
Please pass on condolences and best wishes from OF as well, I am really sorry to hear that @Dabber's family is having such a tough time. Losing a daughter would be beyond hard for anyone, losing a daughter while dealing with major health problems has to be beyond awful.

Please pass on condolences and best wishes from OF as well, I am really sorry to hear that @Dabber's family is having such a tough time. Losing a daughter would be beyond hard for anyone, losing a daughter while dealing with major health problems has to be beyond awful.

Will do sir yeah I he was pretty tore up last night can't imgqaine what he's going through right now

Thank you all for the well wishes I know it is greatly appreciated :worship::smokeout::karmacloud:

Well i lucked out! The lady that let me borrow her jeep her husband is a mechanic and just got home and said rotors don’t need to be turned! Bout to do few dabs amd go slap it all back together! Also i was right c clamp doesn’t work on the rear calipers cuz they have to be twisted back in not just pressed in! Woulda been super easy had i remembered to take the top of the brake fluid reservoir! :doh::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back