Status
Not open for further replies.
Took some pics on the day off, anthocyanin starting to churn itself out on all 3. But they are all getting frostier....more frosty. Almost 2 months into flower believe I flipped around the second week in December if my memory serves me right, which it usually doesnt.
20240109_120800.jpg
20240109_120749.jpg
20240109_120729.jpg
20240109_120434.jpg
20240109_121044.jpg

Not that it matters anymore but my dumbass flipped to flower dec 9th, so its been 1 month almost exactly. Idk where I came up with 2

Last edited:
I think I may have seen one before, not sure… had a block on the end with nubs… was a long time ago
Yup has a disk that locks into the end of piston so as u turn tool it turns piston back in! Not sure a c clamp works on rear but if it does i would need to buy a big one and I ain’t spending my filter bag money on that shizznit! The caliper tool i get my money back when i am done so easy call! Costs me money vs free yall know what route i am taking! :eyebrows::crying:

Bout to do a fresh round of dabs and go to work! Went to do it 40min ago but i realized the idiots gave me the caliper tool for GM pickups so had to go swap for the other one! Bout to go grab neighbor ladys jeep and then come knock it out! :lildab::cooldance:

Pay me back $ a hunsky by next week?
I shoulda just said “u paying?” I am el cheapo and will do it myself vs paying somebody! I am lazy but not as lazy as i am cheap if that makes sense! :shrug::haha::rofl:

Yup has a disk that locks into the end of piston so as u turn tool it turns piston back in! Not sure a c clamp works on rear but if it does i would need to buy a big one and I ain’t spending my filter bag money on that shizznit! The caliper tool i get my money back when i am done so easy call! Costs me money vs free yall know what route i am taking! :eyebrows::crying:

Bout to do a fresh round of dabs and go to work! Went to do it 40min ago but i realized the idiots gave me the caliper tool for GM pickups so had to go swap for the other one! Bout to go grab neighbor ladys jeep and then come knock it out! :lildab::cooldance:
1704917137378.gif

In other news i need to hunt down a tiny screwdriver cuz my Gd torch stopped working! Felt a weird pop when i pulled trigger and its like whatever mechanism the trigger would catch to engage gas and spark is no longer catching! Wanna see if i can fix it before i go waste money on a new one! If i gotta replace it i will be glad I didn’t buy a c clamp! :shrug::eyebrows::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back