Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a special tool but the tool made for it is super duper easy to use! Locks into front side of caliper and u just turn a small handle like on a c clamp and it pushes it back in smooth and evenly! C clamp can push it in at an angle if u aren’t careful and this doesn’t cuz it has a disk that fits into the hole in center of piston so pushes whole thing back at same time!
I think I may have seen one before, not sure… had a block on the end with nubs… was a long time ago

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

Oh man, @Dabber you just cannot catch a break. There are no words for the loss of a child. 🙏

Doc is going to be on Shane's MiGro YT show soon. He wanted to hear from people on what questions to ask him.
With the advancement of LED technology, how complicated do design a light with a tunable light spectrum to be able to crop steer your canna. NOT some damn half-assed gimmicky fixture! Fully scientifically based light that is based on DATA.
We have had the ability to change the spectrum in LEDs using different diodes on separate circuits for many years. There was just no reliable way of knowing what you were actually getting until now. This is a complete game changer. I just cannot afford one.

Pay me back $ a hunsky by next week?
1704915851413.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back