Status
Not open for further replies.
personally, i'd say i'm MUCH higher than the lightz are atm :whew: .............................i mean,

View attachment 1671691 :mrgreen: ppp
personally, i'd say i'm MUCH higher than the lightz are atm :whew: .............................i mean,

View attachment 1671691 :mrgreen: ppp
:cool1::cool1::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Now is that actually 75% or just couple clicks down from full power. My HLG light I just got the last 4 clicks are the same

View attachment 1671692

I say it should be easy but really the easiest thing to do is just download the photone app and unlock full spec LEDs otherwise your just guessing off PAR charts

View attachment 1671693
My dial is different than yours, I am one click before 80 which I assume is close to 75%. :thanks: :bighug:

My dial is different than yours, I am one click before 80 which I assume is close to 75%. :thanks: :bighug:
I can’t tell what it is from your pics…. But light bleaching is fully white…. It can be spotty, and is usually at the tops of colas. Some seem to be more susceptible than others. But, like I said…. Fully white. Zero color in the affected areas…

Yup maybe back it off some by raising and or lowering the power. It's really hard to tell with out a par meter, photone app, or wattage meter but all the led's I've owned 75-80% and up is all the same :toke::pass:

Last edited:
I can’t tell what it is from your pics…. But light bleaching is fully white…. It can be spotty, and is usually at the tops of colas. Some seem to be more susceptible than others. But, like I said…. Fully white. Zero color in the affected areas…
To my point that some are more susceptible than others….

I recently was in a room with 120 plants in it…. All clones of the same strain, even canopy. ONE of the plants was light bleached on the top cola. Only that one. And the light spread was about as uniform as you could hope for. Just that one plant was affected. Totally weird.

Good evening Stoner Powered brethren and sisthren.

I have an odd question, does anyone know off hand for the March Madness team records.. right now i have the 10th ranked NC State 20-14 (9-11) vs 3rd ranked Virginia 22-9 (13-7) does anyone know what the numbers in parentheses are? And how are they relevant to the rankings?
:smokeout:

I have an odd question, does anyone know off hand for the March Madness team records.. right now i have the 10th ranked NC State 20-14 (9-11) vs 3rd ranked Virginia 22-9 (13-7) does anyone know what the numbers in parentheses are? And how are they relevant to the rankings?
1710556021477.gif

Those are the league vs NCAA wins and losses don't hold me to that I'm not an expert just know all their wins aren't counted the same depending who they've beat. I probably just confused it more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back