Status
Not open for further replies.

IMG_20240315_225410587_HDR.jpg

I can’t tell what it is from your pics…. But light bleaching is fully white…. It can be spotty, and is usually at the tops of colas. Some seem to be more susceptible than others. But, like I said…. Fully white. Zero color in the affected areas…
They are not white, at first I thought insect damage. Have never had an insect problem. 18” from the light I would not think there would be a problem, but like you said this could be a sensitive plant. I put it in another tent with a Mars 4800, more air movement and approximately 30 inches from the light. The Mars is set at approximately 65%. Thanks @Frankthetank :thumbsup:

@Lil Dab , i am near a carbon copy of that… but this year I am into it much more. Next week i talked the boss into a mini office paery March Madness turny kick off. Ima make aome Italian beef and a big ole pan of my baked mac n cheese.

I watched a hand full of games over the past cpl weekends. This year is like a why not?
:jointman:

I'll watch the Tournament slowly fell off once SU started sucking and boeheim retiring I lost interest. Plus what got me into it is when I was at the JD dealership the owner had season tickets and he would give out most the games to empolyees he only went to a few games a year. So I would get 2 tickets in the 100 sections straight across from the bench 1-2 times a year

Yup maybe back it off some by raising and or lowering the power. It's really hard to tell with out a par meter, photone app, or wattage meter but all the led's I've owned 75-80% and up is all the same :toke::pass:
Tx @Lil Dab I moved her to another tent with more distance from the light and a lil more room and air flow.:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back