Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening Stoner Powered brethren and sisthren.

I have an odd question, does anyone know off hand for the March Madness team records.. right now i have the 10th ranked NC State 20-14 (9-11) vs 3rd ranked Virginia 22-9 (13-7) does anyone know what the numbers in parentheses are? And how are they relevant to the rankings?
:smokeout:
Those are each teams regular season records. It's conference tournament time now, so they mean nothing. "March madness" starts next week :pass:

:bump:I was trying to explain a bit to the wife, and i can’t remember if it was road win/loss or conference win/loss

:pass:

Something like that it's been a minute since I was really into collage basketball now I only catch a few games a year. I never was any good a brackets never really knew what those stats really were I just picked by which teams I thought were good :shrug::goodluck: Go Cuse!!!!!:eek1:

:bump:I was trying to explain a bit to the wife, and i can’t remember if it was road win/loss or conference win/loss

:pass:
For example: nc state 20-14 (9-11). Means 20 wins and 14 losses total this season. With 9 wins and 11 losses within their conference

personally, i'd say i'm MUCH higher than the lightz are atm :whew: .............................i mean,

View attachment 1671691 :mrgreen: ppp
personally, i'd say i'm MUCH higher than the lightz are atm :whew: .............................i mean,

View attachment 1671691 :mrgreen: ppp
:cool1::cool1::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
At 18" it should be fine. No other signs of light burn that I can see.

In an overabundance of caution, at this stage it would not hurt to bring the lights up an inch or two, but as others mentioned they look good.
Thank you @VitaMan :peace::vibes:

@Lil Dab , i am near a carbon copy of that… but this year I am into it much more. Next week i talked the boss into a mini office paery March Madness turny kick off. Ima make aome Italian beef and a big ole pan of my baked mac n cheese.

I watched a hand full of games over the past cpl weekends. This year is like a why not?
:jointman:

We went all in just like Jerry Jones said and got a long snapper! Couldn’t tell u who da fuck he is tho! :shrug::crying:
I think Jerry Jones he’s gonna have to look into being cryogenically, frozen like Walt Disney if he wants to see the Cowboys next Super Bowl!

1710558128416.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back