Status
Not open for further replies.
How high do you have the light turned up?

personally, i'd say i'm MUCH higher than the lightz are atm :whew: .............................i mean,

1qotow.jpg
:mrgreen: ppp

Now is that actually 75% or just couple clicks down from full power. My HLG light I just got the last 4 clicks are the same

IMG_8804.jpeg

I say it should be easy but really the easiest thing to do is just download the photone app and unlock full spec LEDs otherwise your just guessing off PAR charts

IMG_9138.jpeg

Thank you @VitaMan for responding, photos do suck, the spots do not rub off. She was about 18” from the light no other plant shares the same signs. She was in a tight area , probably good idea to give them patches a treatment as you suggested. :thanks::cheers:
At 18" it should be fine. No other signs of light burn that I can see.

In an overabundance of caution, at this stage it would not hurt to bring the lights up an inch or two, but as others mentioned they look good.

Now is that actually 75% or just couple clicks down from full power. My HLG light I just got the last 4 clicks are the same

View attachment 1671692

I say it should be easy but really the easiest thing to do is just download the photone app and unlock full spec LEDs otherwise your just guessing off PAR charts

View attachment 1671693

jus GOTTA confuzzle the issue, DON'TCHA-??!!:face:ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back