Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to tell from the pic but doesn't look like anything to worry about. How far is she from the lights? Led's? how many watts? Do you know the DLI?
Thank you @Lil Dab, about 18”’ HLG 650R. No idea of DLI. Photos are poor , did not see this on any of the other plants in the tent.Thanks for your opinion much appreciated, she gonna be done real soon anyways.:d5:

:doh: My first glance I thought it was trichomes but the picture is too blurry to tell.

It doesn't hurt to treat those patches for mildew, just in case. Especialy if she has a few weeks more to go. Wipe instead of spray the leaves, to avoid getting anything on your buds.

I have had over-lighting issues, Along with bleaching the tips can also get crispy, and the leaves might curl, and buds foxtail.

Recently a grow stretched surprisingly tall leaving some colas 6" from the COBs. Those top buds grew very weird flat tops but for some reason there was no bleaching that time.
Thank you @VitaMan for responding, photos do suck, the spots do not rub off. She was about 18” from the light no other plant shares the same signs. She was in a tight area , probably good idea to give them patches a treatment as you suggested. :thanks::cheers:

I have this album on vinyl, in storage... (no turntable)

Thank you @Lil Dab, about 18”’ HLG 650R. No idea of DLI. Photos are poor , did not see this on any of the other plants in the tent.Thanks for your opinion much appreciated, she gonna be done real soon anyways.:d5:

That should be easy to figure like frank said how high of power and how many hours 24/0 18/6?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back