Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a project me and my girl have been working on for awhile.

Ultimately it will be distributed for free via Bit Torrent and google drive.

As mentioned in the description of the video, all the emulators used are free to use. Some (if not most) of the ROMs are copyright. Some (if not most) of the menu music is also copyrighted.

I'll leave it up to you to determine where your moral compass points you. I won't judge :)

Also, I could not get my controller working at first, so I was struggling with getting it to do stuff. That and it's been some time since I fooled with it.

My primary role in this project is collecting menu music and engineering workarounds to emulator weirdness. The girl is downloading craploads of roms for TONS of different emulators. What I have in this build is not but a fraction of what we have curated so far. If you are interested in playing with something like this on your PC let me know. Once ready to "ship" I will help anyone who wants to play with this to get it working on their rig.

More info on the system itself is available here: https://www.retrobat.org/

Seriously, this is one of the coolest projects I have ever worked on.

Here is a video of the system in use:

And this a showcase of the various systems it can emulate - all with one highly-customizable, slick-ass front-end.

What's not to love?

It's a bit longer than the first one. I blame the buzz

Sorry for such the time sink of a post :bighug:

I got a pretty sweet Gameboy emulator thing for the wife. Hardware is pretty sweet. Software is ass and it's missing some good games. Would it work for something like this? :pass:

jus GOTTA confuzzle the issue, DON'TCHA-??!!:face:ppp

:toke::crying:
1710548131843.gif

*spiderz ;) ppp

*they're watching u 👁️👁️ 🕷️

(see what me did with that combo-? :mrgreen: ppp)
We have the coolest little jumpers, they have so many eyes you know one is always looking at you! They are fierce they hold there little arms out :haha: I only outweigh it times a billion, it is going down swinging! anyhow I never hurt them. They are watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back