Status
Not open for further replies.
I got this Manddarin Haze that is about done, the upper Fan and sugar leaves have white patches that I have never seen before. Could this be light burn, have not seen any insects and the plant looks suprisingly good for my grow :rofl:. :pass:View attachment 1671690
Doesn't look like anything to worry about to me. Been awhile since I've dealt with growing anything, though, so take that with a grain of salt.

Light can bleach tops. What’s your RH, and air flow situation? Powdery Mildew usually looks like smudges of white.
Healthy looking plant at finish.
Thank you @BCBudlady Rh 40% air flow good however I removed this plant from a tent with 4 other girls that take up a lot of room. Hoping it is not PM, I put it in another tent with lots of room and more air flow.:thanks::bighug:

I got this Manddarin Haze that is about done, the upper Fan and sugar leaves have white patches that I have never seen before. Could this be light burn, have not seen any insects and the plant looks suprisingly good for my grow :rofl:. :pass:View attachment 1671690

Hard to tell from the pic but doesn't look like anything to worry about. How far is she from the lights? Led's? how many watts? Do you know the DLI?

This is a project me and my girl have been working on for awhile.

Ultimately it will be distributed for free via Bit Torrent and google drive.

As mentioned in the description of the video, all the emulators used are free to use. Some (if not most) of the ROMs are copyright. Some (if not most) of the menu music is also copyrighted.

I'll leave it up to you to determine where your moral compass points you. I won't judge :)

Also, I could not get my controller working at first, so I was struggling with getting it to do stuff. That and it's been some time since I fooled with it.

My primary role in this project is collecting menu music and engineering workarounds to emulator weirdness. The girl is downloading craploads of roms for TONS of different emulators. What I have in this build is not but a fraction of what we have curated so far. If you are interested in playing with something like this on your PC let me know. Once ready to "ship" I will help anyone who wants to play with this to get it working on their rig.

More info on the system itself is available here: https://www.retrobat.org/

Seriously, this is one of the coolest projects I have ever worked on.

Here is a video of the system in use:

And this a showcase of the various systems it can emulate - all with one highly-customizable, slick-ass front-end.

What's not to love?

It's a bit longer than the first one. I blame the buzz

Sorry for such the time sink of a post :bighug:

do eet! :jump:

do eet, fuckin DO EET! :jump: :jump: ppp
I am glad I didn't. It's going to be a long night. I usually let it steep in just enough ethanol to cover it. First few days I just keep picking it up and shaking it for a few minutes at a time. The extra space in the jar means the flowers get quite the beat-down when mixing.

Anyway, this particular batch is way too strong right now. Makes it much more difficult to get just the level of effect you want.

In a few days I will most likely put another 250ml of ethanol to make it a little easier to dose.

Thank you @BCBudlady Rh 40% air flow good however I removed this plant from a tent with 4 other girls that take up a lot of room. Hoping it is not PM, I put it in another tent with lots of room and more air flow.:thanks::bighug:

:doh: My first glance I thought it was trichomes but the picture is too blurry to tell.

It doesn't hurt to treat those patches for mildew, just in case. Especialy if she has a few weeks more to go. Wipe instead of spray the leaves, to avoid getting anything on your buds.

I have had over-lighting issues, Along with bleaching the tips can also get crispy, and the leaves might curl, and buds foxtail.

Recently a grow stretched surprisingly tall leaving some colas 6" from the COBs. Those top buds grew very weird flat tops but for some reason there was no bleaching that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back