Status
Not open for further replies.
My new smoke shop!:cools:
18e43c2151059-2c377e852915c73b9e6b464ed877ff6267d2e93b-260_message_437836343426268_1710298216508.jpg

I give afn discounts!

You know I would gather that a lot of the programmers of GTA online are stoners. There's just a million examples.
I thought I would get on and play for a little bit and then get to work. When I got on I said I need to check my other character. On the main account my first character is a male and I have a second character that is a female. When you go online you go online as one or the other and then you can go from there and choose to swap.
When you choose to swap you go to a screen that is like a police lineup. You see both characters in front of you. So I decided to swap over to a female character. Once chosen, the female characters blew me a kiss and walked off, stage left. As she is passing, the male character, that you just 'unchose' is shaking his head in disgust. :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

It never gets old.

I have been in software development and network engineering for a good long while.

There is a reason a lot of dev companies do not drug test their employees. There would not be anyone left to develop code.

Going to dose up shortly. I usually take 4ml, and that is enough to send most veteran stoners into couchlock. Been so long since I have had any THC at all, I think I would be wise to just take 2ml. That will still be a hell of a lot of meds given how I make this stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back