Status
Not open for further replies.
@Frankthetank the question hit me out of the blue but a while back I remember you saying that you had spyders around and that the big ones were so large that they took two paper towels to clean up after a smoosh :yoinks:

I thought you said that you moved and just wondering about the spyder situation :baked:

@Frankthetank the question hit me out of the blue but a while back I remember you saying that you had spyders around and that the big ones were so large that they took two paper towels to clean up after a smoosh :yoinks:

I thought you said that you moved and just wondering about the spyder situation :baked:

Jesus titty f'n christ, a 2 paper towel spider?

Wheres this dude live, the Australian Outback?

1710530866126.png

Just chopped and trimmed my Critical XXL from Seedstockers.

Got a solid 6 ounces of bud, I think. Very solid colas and incredibly resiny, I had to clean my scissors several times. Currently smoking the resin that I scraped off the scissors.

I've started keeping 2 trim bags, one for actual leaf trim and one for larfy buds that I just don't feel like trimming because they won't amount to much. Granted I get a lot less of those now that I've learned how to properly trim up a plant. But there will still be a handfull of bud that I'm just like "meh, not worth it." and those go into a ziplock. Gonna save those for making some extra strong cannabutter.

Very similar bugs here…I’ve seen scorpions and tarantulas since being here…. Along with lotsa other spiders and stuff…

The major difference is the amount. Much, much fewer…. And I haven’t found anything in the house other than the occasional normal house spider. :pass:

Very similar bugs here…I’ve seen scorpions and tarantulas since being here…. Along with lotsa other spiders and stuff…

The major difference is the amount. Much, much fewer…. And I haven’t found anything in the house other than the occasional normal house spider. :pass:

I've only come across a scorpion a few times. We were in Tennessee and found one in the bathroom of a vacation condo. I was super careful checking my shoes and stuff after that, lol.

And I used to work at a landscaping place and they would get an entire shipping container of pine straw, and I have no clue where they got that from but it would be full of huge spiders and stuff. I hated dealing with that.

*spiderz ;) ppp

*they're watching u 👁️👁️ 🕷️

(see what me did with that combo-? :mrgreen: ppp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back