Status
Not open for further replies.
:pighug: All experience huh....?..... next time... less plants...or Autos......:coffee:... you are coping well with them though....

Yes, open space is my lesson from this, but i all ready knew that and I’ve never liked tents anyway, cannabis should grown in an open space for best health. But nowadays everyone’s growing in tents, or some lucky one’s got the place to let them thrive and grow as big as they can become.

Actually, photos aren’t so bad, with proper clones I bet they beat autos in bigger scale, but 1 on 1 for the indoor grower when it comes to time and harvest from seed - the winner is the Autoflower.

They both have their place in growing -

For the homegrower with a 4x4 I recommend autos with explosive growth - on the other hand in a hangar-size-area i recommend photoperiods.

But when the elixir comes where you can decide when to flower your photoperiod under 20-24 hour of light, that will beat autos indoor in tents…. But then, if you get the perfect auto with exactly the same offsping from seed they will be grown in hangars-sized grow-spaces as they then will outperform photoperiod’s.

Found any more good painkillers....or is the Pink still the Favourite....?
I gotta go easy on the GDP in the AM . Good painkiller but gets me sleepy with too much. Luv Pink i think is still one of the best effects ive ever felt. More for mood elevating. Gummy ladys got one that's almost done hoping i get a taste:grin:

Now that the mycelium has reached over 40% I've decided to give the bag a shake and a shuffle to break up any large clumps so it can mix evenly with the patches that have not colonized yet.​

As you can see from the Pic below, there is a stripe on the back and front of the bag that's uncolonised, so a shake was definitely in order
IMG_20240311_233339.jpg
IMG_20240311_233351.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back