Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, well, wife has said even If she divorced me she'd have to keep me around because I'm so handy so she might as well stay married to me.

I think hubby is the same with food....:chef:...he couldn't be bothered to train another cook up...........:biggrin:

The cannabis… a bit tight, should need some upper trimming but actually more space 🚀
It will be a, it is a squeeze for the buds 😕 which I see as tragic because they need open space to feel free and grow to their maximum potential 🦋

Ill try to give them some space by reduce some more leafs for better airflow but it is not much I can do if don’t get another tent or going all crazy and bringing them outside the tent!!!

If I’m here, I wonder where you are?
Open sesame 🤣 I’m high.

And I've got to wear me reading glasses to read it
Goodmorning mossy! :pass:
Hard to type and smoke I'm sure :rofl:
1000019055.jpg

1000019058.jpg

1000019056.jpg

1000019057.jpg

The cannabis… a bit tight, should need some upper trimming but actually more space 🚀
It will be a, it is a squeeze for the buds 😕 which I see as tragic because they need open space to feel free and grow to their maximum potential 🦋

View attachment 1671037

Ill try to give them some space by reduce some more leafs for better airflow but it is not much I can do if don’t get another tent or going all crazy and bringing them outside the tent!!!

If I’m here, I wonder where you are?
Open sesame 🤣 I’m high.

:pighug: All experience huh....?..... next time... less plants...or Autos......:coffee:... you are coping well with them though....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back