Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah @Bill.de.Cat ..,.:pass:... still on shared Custody ATM.

I think mine is beyond fixing....:shrug:... awkward timing means I might need to wait a few weeks...

My son and family are coming over for Easter....... and we don't get another pension payment between then and now... so better to wait.
Them coming over is our most expensive week of the year.....:coffee:.. all eating out and doing touristy stuff....
Guess my position is unique since I was into repair off and on for quite a while. I have spares sitting under my bed that I could just swap hard drives on keep rocking. Used to buy lots on Fleabay for repair/resale.
2nd cup as good as the first
:coffee2:

Guess my position is unique since I was into repair off and on for quite a while. I have spares sitting under my bed that I could just swap hard drives on keep rocking. Used to buy lots on Fleabay for repair/resale.
2nd cup as good as the first
:coffee2:

Yeah that's dead handy.......:headbang:....

Hubby stood on mine... so the screen was spilling its guts out... plus the hardware problem...:shrug:... no point throwing good money after bad...

I've got this tablet...I only use for my sports watch...and trips to the UK.... but gaw... 1 finger typing is hard slog...

And I've got to wear me reading glasses to read it... so every time I look at anything else.. I swing around and get vertigo...:biggrin:... I'm a sad case..:crying:

I've told my son that he has to sacrifice his eldest daughter to come live with us by the time she is 14 .. to keep us up with the tech....

:biggrin:

Guess my position is unique since I was into repair off and on for quite a while

I can remember hubby saying... when my son was about 13.... I can't believe your son can strip a mouse down.. put it back together and make it work... when he doesn't know how to put a chain back on a bicycle..... :biggrin: ...

I can remember hubby saying... when my son was about 13.... I can't believe your son can strip a mouse down.. put it back together and make it work... when he doesn't know how to put a chain back on a bicycle..... :biggrin: ...
LOL, well, wife has said even If she divorced me she'd have to keep me around because I'm so handy so she might as well stay married to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back