Status
Not open for further replies.
1709768730935.gif

image.jpg

My dad was one of those guys who would brag about having never read a book in their life. He subscribed to National Geographic, but I'm pretty sure just for the pictures.

I think people like that lack an internal monologue. I've read that like one in twenty don't have an internal monologue, like, as I'm writing this, I'm also saying it in my head. Or when I think, I think in my head. They lack that. They think in emotions and objects, but not language.

Always a strange concept to me.
Yeah, this school was full of those types on the team, and the cheerleaders had multiple monologues .....and don't even get started on logical thinking.

I think it was my freshman year, the end of year formal, Lost Prophets was supposed to play that, and they backed out at the last second because the lead singer had a sore throat.

Now we know it was because he was molesting children.

Afternoon Kittens. Seems I had a stroke in my left eye Monday afternoon and and have lost vision in it. Soonest eye appntmnt I could get was at 1pm today and that's what caused it so I get to spend no idea amount of time at the hospital tomorrow getting a bunch of stroke tests done to check the rest of me out. Eye doctor didn't have a good prognosis for vision returning so I need a fancy ass pirate patch I guess.
Sorry to hear bud... How u feeling otherwise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back