Status
Not open for further replies.
I am constantly picking dog hairs out of my weed. Some of it might have grown in I suspect.

But when it hits and they look at me with their big eyes, all is forgotten.

Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy? Got a pretty mint padded hardcover of the complete set. Found it at a garage sale.

Yep. Hitch Hikers Guide. Loved that book when I was in highschool. I used to be so bored in class, I'd carry a novel around with me to read when I had downtime.

Yep. Hitch Hikers Guide. Loved that book when I was in highschool. I used to be so bored in class, I'd carry a novel around with me to read when I had downtime.
Yup, love it. I didn’t even know there were more books after that til after high school. And I am an omnivore when reading… just as long as it’s nothing to do with politics…

In the high school I got shipped to downtime was constant.......From Jax FL. to Salem Misery......by senior year if you wanted weed or shine, they got it from me. One of those clique based deals where the football players and the cheerleaders thought they couldn't be touched. Till I reached out and touched one, with half a brick duct taped to my palm.......Don't think he ever sucker punched anyone in their cat again.

I'm just glad someone got the reference.
Way way way back for Halloween I put on a bathrobe over a "42" t-shirt and carried a towel.

Most people in the pub didn't get it, but those that did were a lot of fun. Party like its the end of the world and all that youthful foolishness.

Way way way back for Halloween I put on a bathrobe over a "42" t-shirt and carried a towel.

Most people in the pub didn't get it, but those that did were a lot of fun. Party like its the end of the world and all that youthful foolishness.

You can tell who is going to be a genuinely interesting person by if they have read HHGG or not.

I did the same ( no 42 t shirt ) but I carried a porpoise stuffed animal

Love me some Pratchett....Anne Macaffery as well.

I bought Equal Rites, its the 3rd discworld book, its about a witch who goes to wizard school. Traditionally witches are home taught by another witch, and they are more about like herbalism and being midwives, while wizards did all the real magic.

Trying to get my girls to read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back