Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn brother…. Sorry to hear that :bighug::pass:
Afternoon Kittens. Seems I had a stroke in my left eye Monday afternoon and and have lost vision in it. Soonest eye appntmnt I could get was at 1pm today and that's what caused it so I get to spend no idea amount of time at the hospital tomorrow getting a bunch of stroke tests done to check the rest of me out. Eye doctor didn't have a good prognosis for vision returning so I need a fancy ass pirate patch I guess.
Best wishes :vibes:
Afternoon Kittens. Seems I had a stroke in my left eye Monday afternoon and and have lost vision in it. Soonest eye appntmnt I could get was at 1pm today and that's what caused it so I get to spend no idea amount of time at the hospital tomorrow getting a bunch of stroke tests done to check the rest of me out. Eye doctor didn't have a good prognosis for vision returning so I need a fancy ass pirate patch I guess.

Well he'd probably have a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster with his semi half cousin Zaphod.

Preferably at Milliways.
Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy? Got a pretty mint padded hardcover of the complete set. Found it at a garage sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back