Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon Kittens. Seems I had a stroke in my left eye Monday afternoon and and have lost vision in it. Soonest eye appntmnt I could get was at 1pm today and that's what caused it so I get to spend no idea amount of time at the hospital tomorrow getting a bunch of stroke tests done to check the rest of me out. Eye doctor didn't have a good prognosis for vision returning so I need a fancy ass pirate patch I guess.
That sucks, man. :bighug:

Afternoon Kittens. Seems I had a stroke in my left eye Monday afternoon and and have lost vision in it. Soonest eye appntmnt I could get was at 1pm today and that's what caused it so I get to spend no idea amount of time at the hospital tomorrow getting a bunch of stroke tests done to check the rest of me out. Eye doctor didn't have a good prognosis for vision returning so I need a fancy ass pirate patch I guess.

:karmacloud: :bump: :pighug: ppp

Shit bro, that sucks. I've never heard of an eye stroke.

fark_P0OORzz_CoJ2unu7Q9XRhIsxhp0.png

Magic just came out with a pink kush auto. I know a few of us have grown it recently :pass: Mine was huge and is curing and I haven't tried it yet. I'm pretty sure @BCBudlady and @PinkyNotTheBrain liked it
View attachment 1669575
These were clones, from the wet coast of bc. Pretty much the same over the years, old school gas.

Smells like sitting in a big florist shop while peeling a piece of garlic and wondering if there's a skunk in the back yard but unable to get up and go look.

I'm looking forward to hearing more of your PK auto when it's ready! Tag me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back