Status
Not open for further replies.
I got to ride in one of those crazy 1300 hp TT LS four seat rails one time. It was insane…. The power was unreal, the dude really knew what he was doing…. And the suspension was unreal. We went off a huge jump and the landing was super smooth. 100mph through the whoops like you’re driving on the smooth highway. :headbang:
The power is really easy. It's that suspension that really makes the rail! With those high horsepower engines, personnel placement and engine placement are just two of the critical things to take in consideration when building one. One of the biggest things that made these crazy rails MUCH more manageable was a quality boost controller. One of the first rails I dyno tuned Was a Ford 5.4 DOHC with two 76mm turbos. After 3500 RPM's, the boost went up quite insanely with the controller that they had. The controller was part of the problem but the bypasses were also a way too small. That thing was nothing but a wheelie monster! That was the first rail ever tuned, so I really didn't have anything to base it on, but I did tell the guy if it gets traction it's gonna be a ride!
They made changes to the bypasses and the system itself and they went ahead and took my advice and put a boost controller that I've used on several drag cars with absolutely outstanding success. It definitely changed the demeanor of the rail. Half flat out told him though before he made the mods when he was trying to get me to ride in that crazy thing! Afterwards, It still was a crazy ass ride, but it was quite a bit more manageable and quicker!
Geez! That dude was absolutely nuts! " Here! Hold my beer!" nutts! He Loved those stupid big leaps! When we were out testing the new setup , I told him that if he hurt me I was going to beat the holy living hell out of him.....................when I recovered! :funny: :headbang::headbang:

That sucker definitely pushed the limits, but that damn suspension with all that travel saved my back for sure!

Popesicle - Day 49. She is not the happiest plant I've grown but she just needs to make it to the finish line at this point. :oops1:
Getting a piney sativa-ish smell from her thats not listed in the description. Probably from the Green Crack in Tyrone Stomper cause that's exactly what I was smelling.
1000018789.jpg

1000018799.jpg

1000018801.jpg

1000018805.png

X

1000018808.png

Afternoon Kittens. Seems I had a stroke in my left eye Monday afternoon and and have lost vision in it. Soonest eye appntmnt I could get was at 1pm today and that's what caused it so I get to spend no idea amount of time at the hospital tomorrow getting a bunch of stroke tests done to check the rest of me out. Eye doctor didn't have a good prognosis for vision returning so I need a fancy ass pirate patch I guess.

Afternoon Kittens. Seems I had a stroke in my left eye Monday afternoon and and have lost vision in it. Soonest eye appntmnt I could get was at 1pm today and that's what caused it so I get to spend no idea amount of time at the hospital tomorrow getting a bunch of stroke tests done to check the rest of me out. Eye doctor didn't have a good prognosis for vision returning so I need a fancy ass pirate patch I guess.
Damn brother…. Sorry to hear that :bighug::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back