Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the sand part better than that, like at Glamis
1709748949789.gif

It's pretty crazy to see 4 passenger rails doing wheelies at over 100 miles an hour.
I did get the tune several Rear engined turbo setups with Ford mod motors and LS Motors.
I never did get to build a turbo system for one. You have a lot of open area for actually designed the system is not that difficult, but I did see here improvements to the intake system could be made. It would be real easy to print one up with today's technology . The power to weight is just insane !

It's pretty crazy to see 4 passenger rails doing wheelies at over 100 miles an hour.
I did get the tune several Rear engined turbo setups with Ford mod motors and LS Motors.
I never did get to build a turbo system for one. You have a lot of open area for actually designed the system is not that difficult, but I did see here improvements to the intake system could be made. It would be real easy to print one up with today's technology . The power to weight is just insane !
I got to ride in one of those crazy 1300 hp TT LS four seat rails one time. It was insane…. The power was unreal, the dude really knew what he was doing…. And the suspension was unreal. We went off a huge jump and the landing was super smooth. 100mph through the whoops like you’re driving on the smooth highway. :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back