Status
Not open for further replies.
Still hasn’t given me quite what i asked for! Still keeps insisting on adding a lighter and flame has yet to make contact with the joint in order to light it as requested! :shrug::rofl:
1CEE5985-4ECB-481D-812E-905C2B2C1A8B.jpeg
FEF660E9-24FD-4B02-A5C8-B0B633088A47.jpeg

I found a cow just his size! :shrug::haha::crying:

View attachment 1669829
You do know that she starred in Willy Wonka's movie?

5da5674b85c5c02fc3bf27fcf16d9590.gif

Miss College Mound, the SimBrah Cross, was one tall ass big cow! When she was ovulating And needing a boyfriend, she could flat foot jump over most all fencing I had. The retarded ass tiger stripe I had thought she could too! All she did was tear up fence!
She was already huge when I got her as a yearling! Just with her normal stance, she was well above my head with me being 6ft 2in. But she was one gentle giant! She could be at one end of the pasture and I could call from the feed lot and she would come running!
I sold her to my neighbor at the farm. He was born and raised right there and they keep their cattle for a very long time. I saw her a couple of years ago when I went back to visit friends and I'll be damned if she didn't recognize me! Her reaction when I called with a familiar "HoooWeee" was pretty damn dramatic! She was the only one that turned her head and perked her ears when I hollered. When I hollered again, she snorted and stomped her front hooves and then ran over to me. My neighbor was laughing his ass off! I'm pretty sure she recognized me and was happy to see me, but I think she thought I was gonna bring her dumpster diving treats from the produce department. Just like before when I would bring all the different vegetables we got from behind the store, she would start salivating like crazy! :funny: :funny:
She was bought to be a show cow by my moms neighbor. So she was used to getting brushed and groomed. As much as she liked that treatment, she absolutely went nuts to be scratched my hand right between the eyes on her nose. Her head would go up and down, but definitely not enough to knock your hand off and her tail went nuts went with Swishing!
Cows might not be the smartest animals out there, but they definitely have a memory!

It was definitely good to see that I made the right decision to sell her to my neighbor. She was very healthy and looked like the day I sold her. She had an absolutely beautiful little heifer beside her. She always had some of the most beautiful calves I've ever seen. Her first one was a bit weak with the difficult delivery. I had to help calve her................My FIRST. After that first one they all were pretty easy and very healthy!
I do find it interesting in how animals learn to trust humans. That's that's why that's that's why I tried my best to treat my cattle and really all my animals the best that I can. Even though my uncle was always around, she would only let me around her calves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back