Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my mom the ardent nova when it came out and when it broke with warranty they replaced with the fx! She doesn’t smoke but i give her buds and she makes gummies and some other stuff! She was on medical trial thru state getting gummies but them things were like $230 for 60 gummies a month! Only plus side was her doc knew she also took extra homemade ones on top and was totally cool with it but now think she has to make sure she is clean if a ua is coming with her doc!

That sucks.

My mom is fairly liberal, but has a super boomer conservative boyfriend.

Ya i found out my mom was blazing my whole life up until about the time i started! Think she stopped after her first major spinal surgery when they put her on bunch of meds!
I was maybe 15 and decided to get my mom high. Turns out she was already smoking hash with her philosophy proffessor.

For my dad it was local shrooms. I could have made a better decision than that. Weird. But fun. But weird.

Got my mom the ardent nova when it came out and when it broke with warranty they replaced with the fx! She doesn’t smoke but i give her buds and she makes gummies and some other stuff! She was on medical trial thru state getting gummies but them things were like $230 for 60 gummies a month! Only plus side was her doc knew she also took extra homemade ones on top and was totally cool with it but now think she has to make sure she is clean if a ua is coming with her doc!
I should add that FX broke from overuse and they still replaced it with warranty! Then once again started leaking and sent it back but also got an email from them telling me to make sure not to run multiple cycles back to back and it has prolonged the life of this 1! Def good company as far as customer service goes!

That sucks.

My mom is fairly liberal, but has a super boomer conservative boyfriend.
My mom was on such a crazy high dose of opiates before that even tho pops is a square he is cool with the gummies! Now she gets 3 of the 4mg dilaudid a day vs before she got like 8 oxycodone 30’s a day plus like 200mg of fentanyl transdermal patches! Crazy how they used to let dr’s justify writing basically anything in opiate department! Nowadays they don’t fuck around!

I used to get high as fuck smoking brick weed as a kid. I'm still trying to get that high :pass:
1709606008206.gif

1709606071905.gif

1709606104740.gif

Shit. My mother kicked me out at 16 just for finding weed. I spent almost 2 years breaking into cars and sleeping in a tent in the woods, depending on the weather. And I got my 1st weed pipe by stealing it from her :yoinks: :pass: Metal pipe on a keychain. I actually lost it on a basketball game bet :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back