Status
Not open for further replies.
My friends did though. I remember a friend telling me he bought some off a guy he worked with at a telemarketing gig. Said it tasted soapy, and both him and his roommate got super fucked up, and it was definitely not just a weed high, but he had no idea what to compare it to.

I live in a border state so i was in like 11th grade before i saw anything different and that was cuz the 1 dealer we all used would occasionally get some “hydro” (just generic name for not brick ya know) for $20 a g! It literally all changed in a blink tho when i ran into a buddy i used to go to skatepark with and he was selling and had a hookup where someone would drive him in 5-10lbs of top top flight shit from Cali and never saw brick weed again after that!
Here we have lots of trade with asia so from the mid 70s or so we might get lucky and see stuff from cambodia thailand and afghanistan.

But what saved me was BC Bud in my own back yard.

I never had the shitty weed experience.

I started smoking with friends in college, and we got it from a buddy for free who grew a massive stash in his parents corn field. He'd hack out a 100'x100' area and grow a bunch of plants for himself and friends. I remember one time he gave a friend of mine a ziplock back stuffed with weed, it wouldn't even fit in his little personal safe. It was like that sack of weed that kumar made love to in Harold and Kumar go to white castle.
Lmao good shit was much harder to come by in the 90’s! Especially if u were 14 and had no transportation cuz then u had to depend on the dealer who delivers…..to someone’s parents house! :yoinks::shrug::crying:

Lmao good shit was much harder to come by in the 90’s! Especially if u were 14 and had no transportation cuz then u had to depend on the dealer who delivers…..to someone’s parents house! :yoinks::shrug::crying:

So I found out when I was in college that my dad was selling weed locally, including to some guys I went to highschool with. Dad swore he didn't sell, but when you've got 3 guys telling you "I bought some dank weed from your dad!" its like, yeah, you are full of shit.

LOL
Im starting to feel like the old guy who says "when i was young we had to walk 5 miles uphill to school and walk uphill 5 miles home:

So I found out when I was in college that my dad was selling weed locally, including to some guys I went to highschool with. Dad swore he didn't sell, but when you've got 3 guys telling you "I bought some dank weed from your dad!" its like, yeah, you are full of shit.
Ya i found out my mom was blazing my whole life up until about the time i started! Think she stopped after her first major spinal surgery when they put her on bunch of meds!

Ya i found out my mom was blazing my whole life up until about the time i started! Think she stopped after her first major spinal surgery when they put her on bunch of meds!

Yep. My mom smoked her whole life. Probably when when prego with me, now that I think on it.

Now I give her weed, lol. My dad told her I grew, I had no plans on telling her. She was over at my house one time and was adamant about seeing my office. I kept saying no, its dirty, you don't want to go out there. "No, I want to see." I finally said "ok, what do you know?" and yeah, my dad had told her. I sent her home with a couple quarter ounces.

She'll probably be coming out again here next weekend and I'll do the same.

Yep. My mom smoked her whole life. Probably when when prego with me, now that I think on it.

Now I give her weed, lol. My dad told her I grew, I had no plans on telling her. She was over at my house one time and was adamant about seeing my office. I kept saying no, its dirty, you don't want to go out there. "No, I want to see." I finally said "ok, what do you know?" and yeah, my dad had told her. I sent her home with a couple quarter ounces.

She'll probably be coming out again here next weekend and I'll do the same.
Got my mom the ardent nova when it came out and when it broke with warranty they replaced with the fx! She doesn’t smoke but i give her buds and she makes gummies and some other stuff! She was on medical trial thru state getting gummies but them things were like $230 for 60 gummies a month! Only plus side was her doc knew she also took extra homemade ones on top and was totally cool with it but now think she has to make sure she is clean if a ua is coming with her doc!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back