Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish I had one in the 70's

I wasn’t even hatched yet in the 70’s…..and apparently I am still not old enough to watch video! :shrug::rofl:

1709602622716.png

I never seen brick weed in my life until I got to your neck of the woods :pighug::doh::crying::crying::crying:

Its a chihuahua so u know it smokes that mexican shit and just assumed u bought it for him! :shrug::rofl:

Be glad u ain’t seen it! Just imagine dirt weed that u can’t break up with your fingers, most likely has mildew, and almost undoubtedly smells like regular unleaded from coming over the border in a gas tank! Unlike the talking heads on tv suggest people drive that kinda stuff over the border not strap to a persons back! :shrug:

Don’t forget about 750 seeds per oz and thats just the ones that are still whole and didn’t smoosh!

Its a chihuahua so u know it smokes that mexican shit and just assumed u bought it for him! :shrug::rofl:

Be glad u ain’t seen it! Just imagine dirt weed that u can’t break up with your fingers, most likely has mildew, and almost undoubtedly smells like regular unleaded from coming over the border in a gas tank! Unlike the talking heads on tv suggest people drive that kinda stuff over the border not strap to a persons back! :shrug:
Not to mention 7 grams of seed per ounce, a dead beatle or two and paraquat!

Ah, those were the days.

Not to mention 7 grams of seed per ounce, a dead beatle or two and paraquat!

Ah, those were the days.
I live in a border state so i was in like 11th grade before i saw anything different and that was cuz the 1 dealer we all used would occasionally get some “hydro” (just generic name for not brick ya know) for $20 a g! It literally all changed in a blink tho when i ran into a buddy i used to go to skatepark with and he was selling and had a hookup where someone would drive him in 5-10lbs of top top flight shit from Cali and never saw brick weed again after that!

Don’t forget about 750 seeds per oz and thats just the ones that are still whole and didn’t smoosh!

Oh I've seen it and smoked my share never forget the first zip I bought of it guy sat the bag on the table and it stood up on it's own and the baggie wasn't even closed it was literally the corner of the brick :doh::nono::pass:

Oh I've seen it and smoked my share never forget the first zip I bought of it guy sat the bag on the table and it stood up on it's own and the baggie wasn't even closed it was literally the corner of the brick :doh::nono::pass:
Where u could fit an oz in a cigarette pack…..with room for a few cigs! :shrug::haha::crying:

In all fairness, There was some good sensimilla coming from mex but it was usualy all gone by the time it got to the 49th parallel.

I never had the shitty weed experience.

I started smoking with friends in college, and we got it from a buddy for free who grew a massive stash in his parents corn field. He'd hack out a 100'x100' area and grow a bunch of plants for himself and friends. I remember one time he gave a friend of mine a ziplock back stuffed with weed, it wouldn't even fit in his little personal safe. It was like that sack of weed that kumar made love to in Harold and Kumar go to white castle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back