Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they need a Nigel McGruff and i can be the chain smoking field goal kicker! :eyebrows::rofl:
1709608702220.gif

45AB6FB6-109A-4FB7-9DAC-DEAE31E37B05.jpeg

Just opened a "fresh" grove-bag of pink kush. Man I love the floral taste of this weed. most importantly it obliviates my pain. But wjat a yummy way to do it!

Dinnertime

Ttfn

Thanks! Brackets incoming! Been to a couple regional and sweet 16 games with my dad. He was a big college b ball fan and played when he was in college. Thought about going in his place this year, but probably not gonna happen. His buddy that he always went with is pretty annoying... :rofl: Phoenix
can be a fun town, but plenty better places to go

Just opened a "fresh" grove-bag of pink kush. Man I love the floral taste of this weed. most importantly it obliviates my pain. But wjat a yummy way to do it!

Dinnertime

Ttfn
Magic just came out with a pink kush auto. I know a few of us have grown it recently :pass: Mine was huge and is curing and I haven't tried it yet. I'm pretty sure @BCBudlady and @PinkyNotTheBrain liked it
Screenshot_20240304-223040.png

Thanks! Brackets incoming! Been to a couple regional and sweet 16 games with my dad. He was a big college b ball fan and played when he was in college. Thought about going in his place this year, but probably not gonna happen. His buddy that he always went with is pretty annoying... :rofl: Phoenix
can be a fun town, but plenty better places to go
Rutgers gonna be pretty good next year and probably play close to home... :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back