Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I’m gonna chop 99s and move the GSC solo to the little tent so I can setup the new tent and get some thing going for the next round. Once they get over 100 days I get antsy :hurry:

99 Skunks Day 101

2024-03-02-14-06-12-963.jpeg
2024-03-02-14-05-54-618.jpeg
2024-03-02-14-04-36-537.jpeg
2024-03-02-13-51-01-630.jpeg

Girl Scout Cookies Day 84

2024-03-01-22-41-27-427.jpeg
2024-03-01-22-33-24-771.jpeg

Result......:d5:
Super duper high, but totally pain free (or as close to totally as I can get) ….Dude and I just returned from a four mile walk. :yay: :headbang: :pass:
Well my strong canna coffee with my THC CBD coconut oil it got a nice very chill high and beginning to work on the pain quite well too.
This is the opposite of chill :rofl::rofl::rofl:wicked strong……… you get the distinct feeling that if you don’t keep moving, the devil will catch up to you and dunk your head in the toilet :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::pass: Works good for pain too :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@Lil Dab saw that you posted the Montei hill climbs thank's Bud of course I watch that :toke: @Frankthetank Danger Boy down in practice at Daytona
SX and back up :thumbsup:

Hell yeah love watching those things their nuts figured you'd like it if you hadn't seen it yet. That video wasn't the best cause it only showed the usa guys the full version is better :headbang:

So my daughters need new desk chairs. We got up this morning and drove 90 minutes to Ikea to check out their options. Everything sucked. I thought for sure we'd find a $100 decent desk chair, but nope, the cheap ones I wouldn't wish on an enemy, and the decent ones were $380. All of their furniture was insane, and higher priced than what I can go to a regular furniture store and buy name brand stuff. Absolutely insane. Even their shitty apartment couches were $1800. I was absolutely mind blown.

So we left there and went and checked out a mexican furniture place thats all like markdowns and kinda makes you feel like most of it "fell off a truck" if you know what I mean. There I could get a $1200 couch twice the size of the ikea ones and way nicer. $800 washer/dryer sets. Decent prices there. But no office chairs.

Ended up eating lunch at Olive Garden. Which man, for 4 people is now a solid $100 for lunch. Just for 4 entrees and drinks. And our waitress had 3" long press on nails - absolutely disgusting. You know she can't clean those things. And how the fuck do you wipe your ass with those one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back