Status
Not open for further replies.
happee Caturday kidz! :kitty: here'z ur Caturday dose of vitamin E, but i gotta beg off on the buffet this time, cuz i jus got a lot goin on today & ain't gonna have the time, so....:shrug: Up The Ironz! :cheers: :headbang: ppp

kitten_facebook_timeline_cover.jpg

I couldnt agree more.
In my situation, i raised my son/stepson since he was 3. His dad pumped that kid full of bs every weekend. When my wife got pregnant, the pos told the kid he loved him too much to ever have other children. Just constant head games.
Now 40 year later, and the boy considers me his dad. I was the one always there, moving him back and forth to college, drywalling his house, taking his kids fishing. Doing what his real dad should have been doing. My boy has 4 kids, and they never got a birthday card or x=mas card from their real grandfather. Me, I blow the bank account up on those kids, cause their great kids and should have a grandfather figure.
I never tried to steal the guys son, he handed him to me on a silver platter.
My oldest sons mom really loved to screw with his head. Just absolutely ridiculous to do a child that way!
He would tell me everything too and that was mainly for him to get some answers since she just confused the hell out of him most of the time. I always refrain from saying anything negative about this mom. That included controlling my facial expressions as he's telling me of this stupidity his mom was spewing. It made it very difficult at times! :face: :haha:

My daughter married a guy 10 years younger then herself. A massive age difference can become a prob in later years. But not always.
Friends of ours are dealing with a fifteen year difference - he is in his nineties and she is a fit and energetic woman in her seventies. Fifteen years ago, they were both serious athletes and doing all the same activities. She is still doing them, he is doing none. His vigorous day is a wander to the post office now, or maybe not. He used to ski marathons. She is still skiing and hiking, and leaving much younger friends behind. She used to be his partner in all sorts of mutually enjoyable activity, now she has pretty much become his caretaker, even though he is in remarkable health for his age.

Age differences can have important consequences for both partners later on, even if both are healthy. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back