Status
Not open for further replies.
So my daughters need new desk chairs. We got up this morning and drove 90 minutes to Ikea to check out their options. Everything sucked. I thought for sure we'd find a $100 decent desk chair, but nope, the cheap ones I wouldn't wish on an enemy, and the decent ones were $380. All of their furniture was insane, and higher priced than what I can go to a regular furniture store and buy name brand stuff. Absolutely insane. Even their shitty apartment couches were $1800. I was absolutely mind blown.

So we left there and went and checked out a mexican furniture place thats all like markdowns and kinda makes you feel like most of it "fell off a truck" if you know what I mean. There I could get a $1200 couch twice the size of the ikea ones and way nicer. $800 washer/dryer sets. Decent prices there. But no office chairs.

Ended up eating lunch at Olive Garden. Which man, for 4 people is now a solid $100 for lunch. Just for 4 entrees and drinks. And our waitress had 3" long press on nails - absolutely disgusting. You know she can't clean those things. And how the fuck do you wipe your ass with those one?
Maybe @Cerebral Goo can make em some! ;)

IMG_1499.jpeg

2000 dabs on this thing, no parts replaced, works flawlessly :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :lildab:

View attachment 1668930
2000 dabs on this thing, no parts replaced, works flawlessly :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :lildab:
Think i am gonna order a spare coil just so i have a clean one ready to go when i need to clean one i am using! Especially since really needs a few hour soak but glass u can clean in 10min!

Think i am gonna order a spare coil just so i have a clean one ready to go when i need to clean one i am using! Especially since really needs a few hour soak but glass u can clean in 10min!
Yeah I’ve thought about that…. Also thought about getting a whole spare one (or a puffco)… that way I’m not dabless if I ever dab this thing to death :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Which is inevitable, let’s be honest…

1709408787429.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back